Coaching helps you:
• clarify your goals – exactly what it is you want to achieve or improve
• evaluate how possible it is to do this
• identify any obstacles you may have to overcome along the way
• look at all your options
• set and achieve these goals
• the ever resourceful self. The more open you can be during sessions, the more you will get out of it. It is you who has all the answers.
• the coach helps you in revealing this resourcefulness by careful questioning, challenging and supporting.
• you will be in a safe, non judgemental environment and the sessions are completely confidential.
• you will be the one who sets the agenda and direction of the sessions. They are fully about you and what you need to achieve.
• you and the coach are equals.
• any coaching is all about change and action.
"In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia."